Saturday, January 25, 2014

You Are Sweet!

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday! I'm not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but we're dealing with cold weather and blowing snow. It's a perfect day to stay inside and make a card.... so that's what I did. :)

Today's card was created using some fun Avery Elle goodies along with some scraps of patterned paper.


I used one of the dies from the Avery Elle Chevron Bits Die set and die cut various scraps of patterned paper, using them to create my background. I then used one of the dies from the Rounded Diamonds Die set as the basis for my sentiment which is stamped from the Hello stamp set.

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sarah

6 comments:

Loz said...

I love this! what a fantastic way to use up some scraps :)

jeannine said...

Fabulous card! Love that die set, so versatile...adding it to my wish list! Love the adorable stamp too, so fun! We had nasty blowing snow today too! Stay warm!

joy said...

Love the use of so many pretty patterned papers. This is a great card to use them up.

Lucy Schmidt said...

Did you wear out your die cutting machine? Love the design and all the papers. Very nicely done!

Jingle said...

I SO love this card! Just gorgeous!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice use of this die...love all those patterns.