Monday, July 29, 2013

My Impressions Garage Sale!!!

*** I have nothing listed at the time ***


Hi everyone!

I've got a few items to list for a little garage sale here. I'm trying to clear some things out of my craft room...so.... Here goes!

If there's something not listed here that you think I might happen to have that you're interested in send me an email via the sidebar... I may be willing to part with other goodies. 

Stamps may have some staining (you can see it with some of the clear stamps). If you want back pictures of any of the cling stamps let me know.

All prices are in US dollars and I accept paypal. SPEND $50 AND SHIPPING IS FREE INSIDE CANADA AND THE USA. If you want me to get a shipping quote before you commit to anything just email me with your postal code and which items you're interested in and I'll try to get a quote out to you. I'm going to be traveling to the US next week Monday and plan to ship any parcels within the US at that time;

*ETA Please email me (button is on the side bar) your wish list rather than leave a comment. Blogger is set up so I'm unable to email you via your comments. Thanks!*


Thanks so much!



Thanks for looking!
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm
now not positive whether or not this publish is written via him as nobody else recognise such specified
about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!


Also visit my site; dinner cruise