Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques Volume 2 Shares

Hi everyone,

I'm stopping by today to share one of the cards I have published in the brand new Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques Vol 2 issue and to share where you can see how I made the card on the left most side of the cover. :)

Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques Vol. 2

This issue is kind of extra special to me since it's the last issue I've submitted to. I was working on this call when we decided to move and life has just been a bit of a whirl wind since then. Although I've still been enjoying making cards, sadly I haven't been motivated to submit since then. I guess time will tell if that changes. :)

Anyways, enough rambling. ;) Here's one of the card I have published in this issue:


Here I used Distress Markers to color in the sections of the 'awesome' stamp before stamping it onto the die cut label.

Supplies:





If you want to see how I made my cover card, Paper Crafts is showing the steps I took to make it on there blog today.

Here are the supplies I used to make that card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

1 comment:

jeannine said...

Great cards, congrats! Hopefully you will have the mojo to submit again!