Saturday, April 5, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Retro Birthday

Hi everyone!

I'm popping in today to share a card I made using the Spring Release from Simon Says Stamp. I thought I'd make a few more things using product from that release before I order some of the fun new goodies from the NEW Mothers and Fathers Release. ;)

Here's my card for today:


I red heat embossed part of the SSS Bubbles and Bars background stamp on some patterned paper from the Studio Calico Sundrifters collection, cut along one side of the stamped pattern and adhered it to my card. I then heat embossed the sentiment and rounded one of the corners. I love the retro look of the Bubbles and Bars stamp! I'll have to try it in olive green or burnt orange for a full on retro look next time. ;)

Supplies:


4 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

Sue McRae said...

This is such a cool design Sarah, love it!

ionabunny said...

I love this. I'm really into red at the moment and this is so striking. Love how you embossed on the patterned paper. This design is a favourite from the release. May have to case this......

Trisha Jensen said...

I love this card, the red is striking and the overall design is awesome!