Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Adventure Begins!

Hi everyone,

I'm stopping by to share some cards I made yesterday using the Kelly Purkey The Adventure Begins die that is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp. 

*Kelly Purkey Wafer Thin Die THE ADVENTURE BEGINS SMNS-017

This die is the perfect size for Project Life albums (3x4) and is also a great size to use on cards. When I was reading the sentiment on this die I realized that there are so many aspects of life that can be considered an 'adventure'... travel, graduation, a move, a new baby, marriage, retirement. Life is full of adventure!

Here are 3 cards I made for 3 different occasions using this versatile die:

wedding or engagement

baby

graduation

There you go! Other then the 6 occasions I mentioned above, can you think of any other uses for this die? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by!
 Sarah

2 comments:

diana said...

Great cards and ideas! TFS ;-)

Cindy C. said...

Very clever use of the die Sarah! You rocked it!!