Friday, January 10, 2014

Stamps for Sale!!!

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that I've added a LOT of products to my Garage Sale Page up above.

Here's the listing here too:

For Sale
(all in new or gently used condition unless otherwise stated)
**items marked 'pending' have been claimed and are waiting for payment** 
                          *sold items will be removed from the list*

CLING STAMPS
Hero Arts:
CG113 Write Your Own - $4


Amuse Studio:

SVSM014 Making Spirits Bright - $7.50 (brand new, unopened)

Taylored Expressions:
Let's Chat - $10

Hampton Art/ Diffusion:
ICO154 Crowning Moments - $5 (brand new, unopened)

Fiskars Stamps:
Outdoor Fun - $5 (brand new, unopened)

Unity Stamps:
Life Brighter - $2.50
Love Leads the Way - $2.50

No Sweeter - $2.50
Bitty Regards - $2.50

Goumet Rubber Stamps:
God Bless the USA - $1

CLEAR STAMPS: 

Hero Arts:

CL581 Fancy Letters - $7.50 (brand new, unopened)
CL514 Life of the Party Birthday - $7.50
CL513 Lauderdale Floral - $7.50
CL638 Beautiful  - $6 (no package, unused)
CL607 Together - $6 (no package, unused)
CL644 Bring on the Merry - $6 (no package, unused)           
CL606 Be Happy - $6 (no package) 
CL377 Be Happy  - $5 (no package, some staining)
CL137 Small Variety Alpha - $5 (some staining on about 1/5 of the letters, no packaging)

AR133 Festive Borders - $4 (no packaging)
CL320 Designer Fruit - $2 (no packaging, some staining)
Happy Everything - $2 (no packaging)

I have 1 Hero Arts teaching set that combine stamps from various other sets:

teaching set - $7.50


American Crafts:
Garden District - $7 (brand new)

Autumn Leaves:
Stamped and Coded - $7.50

Waltzing Mouse:
Candy Jar Christmas - $10 (brand new, unopened)

I Heart Paper:
Sleigh Ride - $7 (brand new, unopened)

Avocado Arts:
Sunshine and Smiles - $7.50 (brand new, unopened)

The Craft's Meow:
Stitched Sentiments - $6 (brand new, unopened)

Close to my Heart:
Bonjour - $5 (brand new, unopened) 

Skipping Stones Design:
Grunge - $5

DIES, EMBOSSING FOLDERS, STENCILS:

Spellbinders:
Standard Circles Small - $12

If you are interested in anything you see here please email me. (My email button is on my sidebar). All prices are in US funds. I take paypal and charge exact shipping. If you live in southwestern, Ontario (Canada) I might be able make arrangements for pick up or delivery. If you would like pictures of any of the sets with staining I can most likely do that. ;) If you have any questions let me know. 
Thanks for looking!
Sarah

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Hey Sarah I couldn't get your email button to work. I would like to get Hero Ats Square pattern and Chevron. email me grohcmat gmail dot com. Thanks