Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge! (& July Card Kit winner announced)!

Hi everyone,

Before I get to today's post I want to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit: Summer Party.

The winner is...
Blogger diana who  said...
Thanks for the tips and ideas! ;-)
June 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Congrats, Diana! Please email me with your mailing address and I'll pass it on to Simon. :)Delete
Now on to today's post...

Welcome back for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge!



This week's challenge is Anything Goes and the design team is featuring Craftwork Cards Candi dots!

Here's my card:



 As you can see I used the Candi dots to continue some of the circular pattern from the patterned paper onto my tag.

Supplies: Craftwork Cards Candi Dots!




I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge!


Up for grabs is the usual $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! Also, as a special promotion Craftwork Cards are also providing this fabulous Card Candi box with an Alphabet stamp set which are the perfect size to stamp onto the Candi.




For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with please check out the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

9 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the polka dotted background!

Laura Sterckx said...

Hello Sarah!

Super fun and colorful card! The candis look gorgeous! I love the pattern! :)

Have a great day!
Laura xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Sarah :-) the paper, tag and the whole coordination is brilliant ! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

Fabulous card Sarah, I love how the papers match the Candi on the gorgeous tag!!

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Love this Sarah!! Love how you continued the pattern of the paper with the Candi!! So fab!!

hugs...

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah!! I love how you cleverly lined up the green & pink dots :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and love how you matched the candi.
luv
Debby

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY and FUN!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Carol L said...

I really like how those cute Candi dots blend with your adorable patterned paper! The tag works perfectly with these great elements too! Cute card!