Friday, December 9, 2011

Spring Get Well Card

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop in real quick and a share card that didn't getting an loving from Paper Crafts. ;)

Here it is:


This card uses Hero Arts Butterflies and Wildflowers set as well as Classic Messages. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Picadilly 6x6 pad and and the twine is Honeydew by The Twinery.

Before I go... Have you heard of Blitsy? It's a new paper crafting deal website where you get some major discounts! Check it out! I've already placed an order. ;)

I have some cards I need to work on tonight so I'll leave it at that. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

I like this Sarah! Love the white ink on kraft and the flag edge on your stamped piece.
I'll be posting some of my own rejects in the next few days. Sigh.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!