Friday, August 5, 2011

Lily Pad/ Whimsie Doodles Colour Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm back with this month's Lily Pad Colour Challenge.

Here are the colours we're working with:



 Our sponsor this week is Whimsie Doodles. They sent the design team a bunch of adorable images to choose from for this week's challenge.

This week I decided to rebel and not make a card. ;)  When I saw the cute worm around the notebook I knew I wanted to use it to label the containers I'll be keeping my kids' individual workbooks, etc in for our homeschool.

The nice thing about digital images is that you can alter them. In my photo editing program I removed the 'notes' and replaced it with my kids' names. Here are a number of pics...






I used the Lily Pad colour combo for Jaden's label and did the other kids' in their requested colours. I used Prismacolor pencil crayons for all my colouring.

Thanks so much for dropping in. Please head over to the Lily Pad Cards blog to see what the other designers came up with and get the challenge details.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Such a cute idea, Sarah! Love these sweet Labels!

Nancy said...

Loving your adorable little bookworm labels! I'm sure they will make the schoolwork a bit more fun for you and your kiddos!

Tracey said...

So adorable Sarah...I'm sure your kids love them!

Kathy said...

This is such a great idea Sarah and I bet your kids love them. Hugs, Kathy

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooooooo Cute!!! Love these!!!!